There are many “Labour now hiring” ads to choose from .... So..
Come in, meet the RemovAll team, Interview Us!
Find out why we were voted “Best of the City” for remediation and nominated multiple times for the Better Business Bureau “Torch Award” for ethics.
Highlights of some compensation we offer:
- We are listening; starting wages have recently been adjusted for hourly rate of pay with performance evaluations and wage review at least once a year.
- Many opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Hiring bonus up to $1500 for applicants who successfully complete the probationary period.
- Annual bonuses averaging $500-$2500/year.
- Staff parties/team building events.
- Team clothing provided (t-shirts, hats, etc).
- Awesome benefits package.
- Company van for some positions.
Positions available: Demolition and hazmat labour / Supervisor / Project managers
RemovAll Remediation is a Vancouver Island company offering safe hazmat/demolition abatement services. We are coming into our 13th year in Victoria, and we continue to grow. Our team is consistent, hard-working, results-driven and fun to work with, and they live our slogan, Caring for YOUR environment, with pride. Exceptional customer service is what sets us apart; talented professionals are what keeps us growing.
We are looking for like-minded team players who share our values and are willing to commit their best to each and every job. WorkSafeBC guidelines for health and safety are of the utmost importance to us and our clients.
Previous high-risk abatement experience is not required but is considered an asset. Comprehensive in-house training is provided to new staff.
RemovAll offers a fair wage that has adjusted with the changing labour market in Victoria during the past year and a half. Full-time staff are eligible for bonuses averaging $500 – $2000 per year. There is room for advancement, and a generous benefits package is available with us through the Chamber of Commerce. A hiring bonus of up to $1500 is available to successful applicants who demonstrate their commitment to our team and perform at a high level through their probationary period.
Please call us 250-478-9998
Stop by in person at 506 David St
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest in the position.
We understand our competitive job market, and you can be assured that all calls are kept confidential.